Sakai Resources for Instructors
Preparing to Teach Online provides tips, tutorials, and resources to get you ready for the new semester!
- Sakai Procedures (FAQs for managing your site)
Sakai has a lot of tools that you can add to and use in your courses! Learn about specific tools:
- Assignments / Turnitin
- Chat Room
- Delegated Access (for Academic Administrators)
- Drop Box
- Email and Email Archive (video)
- Home (formerly My Workspace)
- Math/Science Editor
- Meetings (BigBlueButton)
- News (RSS)
- Overview (Site Information Display)
- Profile Photos
- Resources (video)
- Roster (video)
- Site Info
- Tests & Quizzes
- Web Content
Sakai Project Sites
Sakai project sites can facilitate collaboration for committees, teams, departments, clubs, etc.
Project Sites for Advisors
Each academic advisor has a project site on Sakai that can be used to share information and communicate with advisees.