Sakai: Tests & Quizzes
From DurhamtechWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tests & Quizzes
- With the Tests & Quizzes tool, you can create online tests, practice exercises, surveys, and other forms of assessment.
- Question types can include multiple choice, fill in the blank, matching, essay, and more.
- Below are detailed instructions for creating online assessments, publishing them so students can take them, grading them, and more.
- Assessments can be created question by question, or through already prepared text called "markup text".
- Sakai 19 User Guide: Tests and Quizzes
- Creating Tests
- Publishing Tests
- How to Grade Tests (video) | How to Grade Tests Handout (PDF)
Tips to Deter Cheating
Advanced Topics / Special Situations
- Allowing Extra Time on Tests
- Allowing Students to Retake an Active Test or Quiz
- Retrieving Student Tests
- Using the Event Log in Tests & Quizzes
- Importing (copying) One Assessment to Another Course
- Using the Tests and Quizzes User Activity Report
- Using the Tests & Quizzes tool to Create a Survey Sakai