Sakai 2.9: Gradebook
With Sakai's Gradebook tool, instructors can add items to the Gradebook, categorize and organize Gradebook items, enter students' grades, distribute students' grades, provide students with feedback on assignments, drop the lowest grade in a grading category, and automatically calculate course grades.
- How to Set Up Your Sakai Gradebook: Video | Handout
- How to Add Gradebook Items and Enter Students' Grades: Video | Handout
- How to View Student Grades: Video | Handout
- How to Calculate Final Grades in the Sakai Gradebook: Video | Handout
End-of-Semester Grading Tips
- Five End-of-Semester Grading Tips (Durham Tech Instructional Technologies Blog)