Tips for Using Sakai
From DurhamtechWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Tips for using Sakai:
- Use the recommended browser, Firefox version 11 or higher. Download Firefox
- Avoid using your browser's back button. Use the navigation links and buttons within Sakai instead.
- Avoid opening multiple browser windows and tabs in Sakai. Access Sakai by opening only one browser in one window.
- Reset a tool by clicking on the reset button (blue arrows to the left to the tool name). Clicking the reset button will return you to the tool’s main screen.
- Need help with Sakai tools? Contextual help is available within each Sakai tool by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right corner of each tool window.
If you are unable to access features within Sakai, try:
- Using a different web browser (Firefox version 11 or higher is the recommended browser). Download Firefox.
- Clearing your browser cache (Indiana)