Tips for Using Sakai
From DurhamtechWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Use the recommended browser, Firefox version 11 or higher. Download Firefox
- Avoid using your browser's back button. Use the navigation links and buttons within Sakai instead.
- Avoid opening multiple browser windows and tabs in Sakai. Access Sakai by opening only one browser in one window.
- Reset a tool by clicking on the reset button (blue arrows to the left to the tool name). Clicking the reset button will return you to the tool’s main screen.
- Need help with Sakai tools? Contextual help is available within each Sakai tool by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right corner of each tool window.
- Try using a different web browser.
- Clear your browser cache (Indiana)