Help for Instructors
From DurhamtechWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Resources include: Sakai Training, Procedures for Managing your Site, Video Tutorials, Handouts and How to's.
- Subscribe to the Instructional Technologies Blog for the latest news for Durham Tech's Instructors.
- Learn how to use free software to create videos and images, such as Screencast-O-Matic, plus Snagit (low cost software).
- Create PowerPoint voiceovers with Office Mix.
- Find free professional development courses (MOOC's)
- Plus find out how to use Creative Commons (Find and use copyright-free images)
- Information about computers on campus, teaching online courses, and more...
- Instructor resources to help make online content accessible for students