Contact Sakai Support
If you need help with Sakai, several options are available:
Contact Durham Tech's Instructional Technology team
Durham Tech's Instructional Technology team can assist you with Sakai questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 919-536-7213 - choose option 3, 4, or 5
- Phone (M-F, 8-5): 919-536-7213 - choose option 3, 4, or 5
Check with your instructor Instructors organize their course sites differently and choose different settings. It's a good idea to ask your instructors because often the answer is specific to the way they are doing things. It's also important for your instructors to know if you're having a technical problem that may affect your ability to do your assignments.
When contacting support, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- The class you are taking that is using Sakai
- A detailed description of the problem
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Please also cc: your instructor on the email!
NOTE: The Blackboard Help Desk and the Durham Tech Help Desk are NOT able to help with Sakai issues. Also, please do not contact rSmart for assistance.