Contact Sakai Support
Need help with Sakai?
If you need help with Sakai, several options are available:
Check with your instructor
Your instructor needs to know if you’re having a problem that may affect your ability to complete your assignments.
Check out the online help resources
Visit Sakai Help for Students to find video tutorials and answers to common questions.
Contact the 24/7 Sakai Help Desk (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!)
- Chat: Sakai Assistance Live Chat
- Phone: 1-866-517-3568 (toll-free)
- Online: https://go.durhamtech.edu/sakai-help
Contact Durham Tech's Instructional Technologies team
Durham Tech's local Sakai staff can assist you during normal business hours:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-536-7213
When contacting support, please provide the following info:
- Your first & last name
- Your Sakai user name (or your 7-digit Durham Tech ID number)
- The class you're taking that's using Sakai
- A detailed description of the problem you're having
- A phone number where you can be reached