Contact Sakai Support
If you need help with Sakai, several options are available:
Check with your instructor
IIt's important to let your instructor know if you’re having a problem that may affect your ability to complete your assignments. Instructors organize their courses differently so the answer to your question may be specific to the way they are doing things.
Check out the online help resources
Visit the Sakai Help for Students resources
Contact Durham Tech's Instructional Technology team
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-536-7213 (Mon-Fri, 8am - 5pm)
When contacting support, please provide the following info:
- Your first & last name
- The class you're taking that’s using Sakai
- A detailed description of the problem you are having
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Please cc: your instructor on any emails you send to the support team!
NOTE: The Blackboard Help Desk and the Durham Tech Help Desk unable to help with Sakai issues. If you need help with Blackboard, visit: Blackboard Help for Students