Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:38, 15 October 2021 by Becky (Created page with "==Recommendations for Warpwire Audio== <!-- * When you need to create audio content, we recommend using Warpwire’s audio recorder.--> * When you need to create audio conten...")
Recommendations for Warpwire Audio
- When you need to create audio content, we recommend that you use Sakai's audio recorder and EMBED audio files.
- But your audio files are limited to 3 minutes.
- Sakai will import your Sakai audio recordings ONLY if they are embedded in Lessons and Tests & Quizzes questions. In other tools, after import, your audio files will not be available to students and you can't relink them.
- If your audio file is longer than 3 minutes, you can use another audio tool to record your audio file. Then upload the file to Warpwire and embed it in Lessons using the Warpwire audio player. After import, audio files uploaded to Warpwire and embedded in Lessons will display to students.
- If you embed Warpwire audio files in tools other than Lessons after import, you'll need to update the "links" to the audio files.
- Note: Like videos, if you do NOT EMBED audio files, but link to them, the links won't work for students. After import, you can update the links to Warpwire audio files, but not to Sakai audio files.
- Your students can continue using Sakai's audio recorder.