How do I stop the flood of emails (after posting in a Forum/Topic)
By default, Sakai sends you an email notification whenever someone replies to a "conversation" (thread) in a discussion topic that you have contributed to. If this generates too many emails for you, follow the steps below to stop receiving these notifications.
- Go to the Sakai site that contains discussions
- In the course menu on the left, click the Discussions button
- At the top, click on the Notifications tab
- Select No Notification, and click Save
- This applies to instructors AND students alike!
- Repeat these steps in each course site in which you are participating in a Forum.